Seminars & Keynote Talks
David Brady’s versatile and extensive background in Business, the Arts and Academia allows him to deliver remarkable, entertaining and knowledge-based seminars and keynote talks on diverse subjects.
1. Overcoming Adversity, Finding Peace of Mind and Prosperity. An inspirational and compelling first person talk that will inspire audiences and give 8 simple steps to help anyone overcome any adversity and find real true peace of mind and happiness. Based on Napoleon Hill's mastermind principals.
2. Is There a Place for Spirituality in Business? Yes, because it works for significant percentage of the workforce and adds ethics, loyalty and a common bond for employees and management. Theologically neutral whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Agnostic.
3. Transforming Childhood Trauma, David Brady's dramatic and inspiring story of surviving a childhood ravaged by a violent alcoholic father and how he rose to international prominence as one of the foremost experts on creativity and success.
1. The Key to Successful Sales and Marketing.
2. How to Close: Producers are the some of the world’s most versatile sales executives. How do they sit down and in a half hour meeting convince a Studio, Television or Cable Network or Online Broadcaster to give them an amount of money equal to the cost of an office or apartment building? David will not only tell you, but demonstrate how it is done.
3. How To Write To Produce Successful Outcomes in Business and Marketing.
David Brady Keynote Talk